Friday, May 29, 2009

5 Days & Counting

5 Days & Counting till my puppy comes home!
Made the reservation for the rental car today... ohhh.. Jeep Patriot!
Still have not yet told the parental figures... I figure it is easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission! LOL...
Hotel is booked.... Starting to pack up things I need.....
Keep watching, I will blog from Michigan!

Shrek got his needles today for crossing the border ... Forgot this is my first post... Shrek is a 195 lb Great Dane customer of mine who is going on the road trip to get Tilly!
The pics below are Tilly from day 1... can we all say loudly - AHHHH! The last pic is 6-7 weeks old!!!! I will be adding my other girls to this blog too in the near future.... Their names are Sammy & Cali....

No comments:

Post a Comment